Founded in 1987, our roots run deep in agriculture, conservation, and restoration of native landscapes. At Millborn Seeds our team is dedicated to the specialty seed industry, providing education and quality seed products. We are looking to grow our team with an Accountant. This teammate will be responsible for daily accounting activities. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, and able to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Enters and routes payable invoices for approval, and posts invoice at end of day
- Collects Sales Orders and Receiving paperwork to be entered into appropriate accounting systems
- Assists with accounts receivable, maintaining customer information, processing sales orders into invoices and distributing via email or mail
- Generates seed tags and documents to be attached to invoices
- Responsible for bank deposits and accounts receivable, entering checks and applying to invoices
- Maintains account cards in general ledger, enters general journal entries as needed
- Prepares monthly balance sheets and income statements as well as paperwork for taxes
- Previous accounting experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ensure quality and timeliness are a top priority
- Detailed and process oriented with a desire for accuracy
- Efficient computer skills
- Capacity to handle pressure in a progressive, fast-paced environment
To apply, submit your resume below!