Distribution Coordinator – Brookings, SD
With over 35 years in the seed industry, our team is focused on being trailblazers in resilient land use. We can help anyone interested in exploring, diagnosing, and building a plan for the land. At Millborn Seeds, our goal is to enrich land and lives, because future generations depend on the decisions we make on our land today.
We are looking to grow our team with a detail-oriented and organized Distribution Coordinator. The person in this role leads the charge on putting together orders for shipment and is responsible for loading customers. The Distribution Coordinator will need to be efficient and embrace interactions with customers.
- Execute timely order picking with customer satisfaction in mind
- Assist customers with product pickups
- Prepare outbound shipments in time for daily scheduled pickup
- Load outbound trucks and assist with inbound product warehousing
- Advise and direct part-time team members
- Contribute to general optimization with a continuous improvement mindset
- Maintain a clean and organized facility
- Thrives under pressure in a progressive, fast-paced environment
- Positive mindset through challenging workload
- Ability to multitask without losing sight of priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills especially with customer interactions
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to lift 60 lbs
- Forklift experience is preferred
We’d love to have you on Team Millborn! Use the form below to apply, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.