Since 1987, we have worked with clients to provide education and specialty seed products to meet their goals. Over the last 30 years, we set out to create a culture of like-minded, determined individuals.
Each day our team comes ready to work hard and make a difference. To us, that means doing the right thing and following through on our promises. We are committed to being the best we can be, striving to take care of each other and our customers. With open and honest relationships, you will be surrounded by team members that will motivate and challenge you – all while having fun along the way.
We are looking to grow our supply chain team with an Order Fulfillment Manager. This teammate will be responsible for coordinating and training Order Fulfillment staff and ensuring all information is available for the Distribution Center to process orders for shipping and pickup.
- Coordinate and train part-time staff
- Create manufacturing orders for custom mixes based on sales
- Create manufacturing orders for stock items based on forecasted sales
- Create picking, labeling, and shipping documents for outbound orders
- Coordinate and communicate with key shipping partners to ensure all orders are completed
- Verifying end of day shipments and order closeout
- Work overtime and weekends during peak season
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to coordinate a team to accomplish daily objectives
- Willingness to dig in and get stuff done with a positive attitude