Since 1987, we have worked with clients to provide education and specialty seed products to meet their goals. Over the last 30 years, we set out to create a culture of like-minded, determined individuals.
Each day our team comes ready to work hard and make a difference. To us, that means doing the right thing and following through on our promises. We are committed to being the best we can be, striving to take care of each other and our customers. With open and honest relationships, you will be surrounded by team members that will motivate and challenge you – all while having fun along the way.
We are looking to grow our supply chain team with a Receiving + Inventory Associate. This teammate will be responsible for receiving all inbound inventory and maintaining distribution center inventory.
- Prepare for receiving the product at multiple facilities
- Coordinate inventory transfers between off-site warehouse facilities and the distribution center
- Maintain a clean and organized distribution center ensuring all products are arranged for safety and ease of use
- Optimize space within the distribution center
- Plan and document bin transfers within the distribution center
- Ensure product is available for sale (sampling, relabeling, repairing damaged product)
- Monitor and replenish the stock of distribution center supplies
- Conduct stock counts as necessary
- Assist in coordinating and training part-time staff
- Work overtime and weekends during peak season
- Ability to lift 60 lbs
- Establish priorities and work independently
- Forklift experience preferred
- Willingness to dig in and get stuff done with a positive attitude