WHO WE ARE
Enriching land and lives is what we do every day at Millborn. As a leading seed supplier, we are uniquely positioned to provide a vertically integrated supply chain, robust seed lineup, and unmatched support team with expertise to positively impact the land today and for generations to come.
Since 1987, Millborn has focused on being the single source for any seed need, no matter our customer’s goals. With our multi-brand strategy – Renovo Seed and Millborn – we can serve any customer’s seed needs throughout North America.
Team Millborn is made up of people who do the right thing, no exceptions. We are authentic and genuine and are always working toward enriching land and lives in everything we do.
We are looking to grow our team with a Renovo Seed Sales Account Manager focused on building a dealer network and selling Renovo Seed products in Kansas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico. This person needs to be a go-getter, always seeking new dealer business and working with current accounts to grow their business.
- Develop and implement business plan for territory to surpass expectations
- Recruit and onboard new dealers
- Work closely with current dealers on their business plan to ensure they are meeting their goals
- Train, encourage, and develop dealers as they work to meet their goals
- Be the go-to product expert for dealers and their customers – train dealers on products and help with any agronomic questions
- Be the brand – promote the Renovo Seed brand with current dealers, dealer recruits, current customers, and in the communities in Kansas, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico to build brand presence
- Communicate constantly – work closely with dealer network, Sales Support Specialist team, other Renovo Seed Sales Account Managers, Ag Product Expert, Marketing Team, and others on the Renovo Seed team to stay aligned on mission and meet expectations
- Stay up-to-date on the seed industry – stay curious and always learning
- Knowledge and experience in seed industry preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Incredibly self-motivated and good time management skills
- Thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Team player