With over 35 years in the seed industry, our team is focused on being trailblazers in resilient land use. We can help anyone interested in exploring, diagnosing, and building a plan for the land. At Millborn Seeds, our goal is to enrich land and lives, because future generations depend on the decisions we make on our land today. We are looking to grow our team with a Sales Intern.
- Spend time in all areas of our business to learn and prepare to answer dealer and customer questions
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to understand the needs of the organization and those we serve
- Ask thought-provoking questions to better understand each audience and how we can serve their needs
- Cold call within set sales territory and begin to build a business area
- Spend time with dealers to understand their needs and support them and their business
- Generate and communicate feedback and ideas to the different functions throughout the organization
- Work with your manager to develop a project and present your final presentation to the leadership team at the end of the internship
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Openness to learning
- Ability to effectively communicate through different platforms – in-person, online, etc.
- To be a part of the Millborn Seeds sales intern team, you must spend time in all areas of the business. Prior to starting your internship, you must spend at least 100 hours working in the warehouse to understand the behind-the-scenes of our business. These hours can be done anytime from the moment of hiring until the internship begins in May 2023 and will be paid hourly as laid out in the internship contract.