Supply Chain Account Manager – Brookings, SD
With over 35 years in the seed industry, our team is focused on being trailblazers in resilient land use. We can help anyone interested in exploring, diagnosing, and building a plan for the land. At Millborn Seeds, our goal is to enrich land and lives, because future generations depend on the decisions we make on our land today. We are looking to add a Supply Chain Account Manager to our team.
The ideal candidate is an implementer and task executor. They must be able to think creatively and critically and work under pressure while delivering tangible results. The Supply Chain Account Manager is organized, works with a sense of urgency, is confident in their abilities, and can balance many tasks at once. The position reports to the President and is based out of Brookings. SD.
- Prepare and manage communications, scheduling, and coordinating of products to effectively maximize seed processing time
- Maintain current seed processor relationship and coordinate processing capacity
- Extreme ownership of task execution
- Identify and determine outside asset capability of partners
- Hold partners accountable
- Be a big picture thinker who can see where we can grow and where we need to build business
- Creatively solve and prioritize tasks and projects to ensure optimal execution
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously with innate ability to shift quickly to higher priority task
- Provide operational support and coordination
- Work as a supportive member of the team to complete and relieve daily workload
- Work with an optimization mindset to improve daily processes and procedures
- Exceptional growth-mindset approach with all team members
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work independently and clear workload without supervision
- Thrive under pressure in a progressive, fast-paced environment
- Positive mindset through challenging high volume workload
- Impeccable attention to detail and follow through
- Above average Microsoft Office Suite skill set
We’d love to have you on Team Millborn! Use the form below to apply, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.