With over 36 years in the seed industry, our team is focused on being trailblazers in resilient land use. We can help anyone interested in exploring, diagnosing, and building a plan for the land. At Millborn, our goal is to enrich land and lives, because future generations depend on the decisions we make on our land today. We are looking to add a Director of Reclamation to our team.
As the leader of our Reclamation business, the Director of Reclamation owns the strategic direction and results for this business unit. Ultimately, the Director of Reclamation is responsible for the success of the business unit, and their job is to work with our leadership team to develop and implement strategic initiatives that will position our reclamation division to grow market share, drive sales, and achieve profitability goals.
The ideal candidate must be able to think creatively and critically, and work under pressure while delivering tangible results. They will provide the leadership needed to build, develop, and guide high performing teams to achieve strategic objectives. This position reports to the CEO of the organization.
- Identify top markets, evaluate customer and product needs, and build actionable and strategic growth plans to grow the reclamation business year-after-year through collaboration with internal leadership team.
- Strategically evaluate go-to-market strategies across North America, and develop and implement brand strategies that drive sales and market growth.
- Develop and lead the reclamation team, delivering results and accountability to sales budgets, including hiring, training, and evaluating team members.
- Communicate with stakeholders to develop key internal and external relationships.
- Utilize data and industry market research to build strategic plans, identify new opportunities, evaluate trends, add products to the lineup, and solidify the position of the organization with influencers, customers, and industry partners.
- Represent the brand at industry and customer events and trainings.
- Agriculture, Reclamation, or Conservation (seed industry preferred) business background with at least five years of experience building and developing a team that can drive results.
- Passionate about building a brand through marketing and sales.
- Experience with leading sales staff.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Results-oriented, with a bias toward action.
- Strategic thinker to drive organization growth and profitability.
- Proven record of implementing strategic vision into quantifiable results.
For additional information or to submit your resume please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.