With over 36 years in the seed industry, our team is focused on being trailblazers in resilient land use. We can help anyone interested in exploring, diagnosing, and building a plan for the land. At Millborn, our goal is to enrich land and lives, because future generations depend on the decisions we make on our land today. We are looking to add a full-time Location Manager with grower relations abilities.
The ideal candidate has a leadership mentality and entrepreneurial spirit with a “get the job done” attitude, allowing them to juggle multiple tasks throughout the day. This person is internally motivated with an unwavering drive toward excellence. All Millborn teammates must have the ability to adapt to change and a commitment to growing the company. This position reports to the Millborn Director of Operations.
- Responsible for the overall success of the Seed/Grain cleaning & processing facility at the Hemingford, NE location.
- Maintain and promote Millborn Standards in Quality, Maintenance & Safety
- Coordinate receiving, cleaning, and shipping of products.
- Manage local team to success – including the Plant Manager.
- Seasonally working in all facility functions to ensure work completion.
- Responsible for setting and meeting goals for financial and operational success.
- Manage the office and maintain existing facilities and equipment.
- Ensure quality of seed produced.
- Get it done mentality.
- Mechanical and control system experience.
- Quality focused.
- Superior verbal communication skills.
- Operational mindset – awareness of what’s coming to keep the process moving.
- Organizational skills to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong entrepreneurial and business acumen.
- Motivated by accomplishment.
- Willingness to work overtime and weekends during peak seasons.
- Assist with hands on training of new teammates.
- Strong communication skills with plant, office and other locations.