$30.00 – $48.00
Final Stand™, formerly Frosty Feed™, provides deer populations with a nutritious food source for fall and winter months. The easy to grow mix is a resilient “green” food source highly attractive late into the hunting season. Ready to hunt in 2-3 weeks, this deadly archery blend is able to withstand browsing pressure.
Seeding Rate: 100 lbs/acre drilled or broadcast
- Protein Content: Up to 18% protein
- Seeding Rate: 100 lbs/acre drilled or broadcast
- Seeding Depth: ½”–1″ deep
- Durability: Rye grain and forage winter wheat boost cold tolerance
- Package: 25 lb or 50 lb bags
- Plant into a clean, firm seedbed when both drilling or broadcasting
- Planting Zones:
- Zone 1: Late Summer, Early Fall
- Zone 2: Late Summer, Early Fall
- Zone 3: Fall
- Zone 4: Not Recommended
*Plant at least 50 days before the typical first frost
If maximum biomass is desired, use the fertilizer rates below:
|Recommended Application Rate (Lbs/acre)|
|Soil Fertility Level||Nitrogen (N)||Phosphorus (P2O5)||Potassium (K2O)|
*Rates are recommended if no soil test is taken.
Plant into a clean, weed-free seedbed and use the herbicide options below for optimal weed control:
|Timing||Herbicide||Rate||Notes||Weeds Controlled||Control Method|
|Preemergence||Sharpen (Saflufenacil)||1-2 oz/a||Apply after planting and before crop emergence.||Broadleaves||Contact & Residual|
|Makaze (Glyphosate)||32 oz/a||Apply any time before crop emergence.||Grasses & Broadleaves||Contact|
Disclaimer: All products and rates were provided by university-based sources and product labels. Always follow label instructions and consult your local chemical dealer and seed dealer before making any applications or planting the seed.