With over 35 years in the seed industry, our team is focused on being trailblazers in resilient land use. We can help anyone interested in exploring, diagnosing, and building a plan for the land. At Millborn Seeds, our goal is to enrich land and lives, because future generations depend on the decisions we make on our land today. We are looking to grow our team with a Part-Time Operator.
- Precisely pick orders from the warehouse for mixing or shipping
- Prepare orders for shipment in a timely and accurate manor to ensure on time delivery
- Mix and package seed blends following detailed instructions for each mix
- Be the face of Millborn Seeds to customers when helping with pick-up orders
- Maintain clean and orderly facility by executing daily cleaning tasks and inventory audits
- Additional responsibility granted per ability and drive
- Possess trustworthy and reliable character
- Able to work independently without direct supervision
- Able to maintain positive attitude through challenging situations.
- Represent Millborn Seeds in a professional manner
- Able to lift 64-pound unit equivalents and perform physical labor
- Is safety conscious: lifting, driving, operating machinery including forklift
- Able to work in warehouse environment where some dust is present
The Millborn Seeds team is growing. Opportunities such as internships and full-time jobs could result from individuals in this role.
We’d love to have you on Team Millborn! Use the form below to apply, or email email@example.com with questions.