Center Stage™ is a mixture of various clovers, grasses, forbs, herbs, and grains that provides excellent regrowth for 1-3 years. The combination of hearty grains and perennial broadleaves is a multi-benefit. From the green source in the spring months and a food source in the summer and fall months, Center Stage provides excellent year-long forage for deer, turkeys, and other wildlife.
Proven Ingredients: Forage Chicory, Select Ladino Clover, Select White Dutch Clover, Berseem Clover, Crimson Clover, Drought-Tolerant Alfalfa, Plantain, Sainfoin, Falcata Alfalfa, Small Burnet, Winter Wheat and Oats
Seeding Rate: 30 lbs/acre drilled or broadcast
- Protein Content: Up to 32% protein
- Seeding Rate: 30 lbs/acre
- Seeding Depth: ¼” – ½”
- Plant into a clean, firm seedbed when both drilling or broadcasting.
- Package: 15 lb bags
- Planting Zones:
- Zone 1: Spring, Late Summer
- Zone 2: Spring, Late Summer
- Zone 3: Early Spring, Fall
- Zone 4: Not recommended
If maximum biomass is desired, use the fertilizer rates below:
|Recommended Application Rate (Lbs/acre)|
|Soil Fertility Level||Nitrogen (N)||Phosphorus (P2O5)||Potassium (K2O)|
*Rates are recommended if no soil test is taken.
- Plant into a clean, weed-free seedbed for reduced weed competition.
- If weeds are present at planting, consider applying glyphosate before or after planting if drilled, but before crop emergence to control existing weeds. Do not apply glyphosate after planting if crop is broadcasted and not incorporated.
- If weed pressure is present after planting, consider mowing the weeds to the height of the crop until weed pressure subsides.
Food Plot Power™ Tip
Sometimes the best food plots are smaller, more secluded. If you allow yourself to shoot to all corners of the plot, you will have more success.