Center Stage™, formerly known as Buck & Tom™, is a mixture of various clovers, grasses, forbs, herbs, and grains that provides excellent regrowth for 1-3 years. The combination of hearty grains and perennial broadleaves is a multi-benefit. From the green source in the spring months and a food source in the summer and fall months, Center Stage provides excellent year-long forage for deer, turkeys, and other wildlife.
Seeding Rate: 30 lbs/acre drilled or broadcast
- Protein Content: Up to 32% protein
- Seeding Rate: 30 lbs/acre
- Seeding Depth: ¼” – ½”
- Plant into a clean, firm seedbed when both drilling or broadcasting.
- Package: 15 lb bags
- Planting Zones:
- Zone 1: Spring, Late Summer
- Zone 2: Spring, Late Summer
- Zone 3: Early Spring, Fall
- Zone 4: Not recommended
If maximum biomass is desired, use the fertilizer rates below:
|Recommended Application Rate (Lbs/acre)|
|Soil Fertility Level||Nitrogen (N)||Phosphorus (P2O5)||Potassium (K2O)|
*Rates are recommended if no soil test is taken.
- Plant into a clean, weed-free seedbed for reduced weed competition
- If weeds are present, use the following herbicide(s) below:
|Timing||Herbicide||Rate||Notes||Weeds Controlled||Control Method|
|Preplant or Preemergence||Makaze (Glyphosate)||32 oz/acre||Apply any time before crop emergence||Grasses & Broadleaves||Contact|
Disclaimer: All products and rates were provided by university-based sources and product labels. Always follow label instructions and consult your local chemical dealer and seed dealer before making any applications or planting the seed.