$40.00 – $75.00 bag
Final Flush is an intelligent blend that provides a diverse, yearlong food source necessary for chick and adult pheasant survival. It also provides excellent winter habitat and hunting cover.
Seeding Rate: 20 lbs/acre drilled or broadcast
Need some help? Contact us.
- Ingredients: Longtail Delight™ (White Milo), Pheasant Pheast™ (Red Milo), Oats, Sunflower, White Proso Millet, Buckwheat, Forage Sorghum, Mustard, Flax, Phacelia, Crimson Clover, Sunn Hemp
- Height: Ranges 2′ – 7′
- Maturity: 70 – 80 Days
- Planting Time: Mid-Late Spring
- Seeding Rate: 20 lbs/acre drilled or broadcast
- Seeding Depth: ½”
- Package: 20lb or 50lb bags
- Plant into a clean, firm seedbed when both drilling or broadcasting
If maximum biomass is desired, use the fertilizer rates below:
|Recommended Application Rate (Lbs/acre)|
|Soil Fertility Level||Nitrogen (N)||Phosphorus (P2O5)||Potassium (K2O)|
*Rates are recommended if no soil test is taken.
- Plant into a clean, weed-free seedbed for reduced weed competition.
- If weeds are present at planting, consider applying glyphosate before or after planting if drilled, but before crop emergence to control existing weeds. Do not apply glyphosate after planting if crop is broadcasted and not incorporated.
- If weed pressure is present after planting, consider mowing the weeds to the height of the crop until weed pressure subsides.
Food Plot Power™ Tip
Due to its diversity of species, Final Flush™ is limited in post-emergent chemical options. You'll want to rotate into a chemical tolerant mix like Double Barrel™ to control your weed bank over the years.