$40.00 – $75.00
Final Flush™, formerly known as Brood2Rooster™, is an intelligent blend that provides a diverse, yearlong food source necessary for chick and adult pheasant survival. It also provides excellent winter habitat and hunting cover.
Seeding Rate: 20 lbs/acre drilled or broadcast
- Ingredients: Longtail Delight™ (White Milo), Pheasant Pheast™ (Red Milo), Oats, Sunflower, White Proso Millet, Buckwheat, Forage Sorghum, Mustard, Flax, Phacelia, Crimson Clover, Sunn Hemp
- Height: Ranges 2′ – 7′
- Maturity: 70 – 80 Days
- Planting Time: Mid-Late Spring
- Seeding Rate: 20 lbs/acre drilled or broadcast
- Seeding Depth: ½”
- Package: 20lb or 50lb bags
- Plant into a clean, firm seedbed when both drilling or broadcasting
If maximum biomass is desired, use the fertilizer rates below:
|Recommended Application Rate (Lbs/acre)|
|Soil Fertility Level||Nitrogen (N)||Phosphorus (P2O5)||Potassium (K2O)|
*Rates are recommended if no soil test is taken.
- Plant into a clean, weed-free seedbed for reduced weed competition.
- If weeds are present, use the following herbicide(s) below:
|Timing||Herbicide||Rate||Notes||Weeds Controlled||Control Method|
|Preplant or Preemergence||Makaze (Glyphosate)||32 oz/acre||Apply any time before crop emergence||Grasses & Broadleaves||Contact|
Disclaimer: All products and rates were provided by university-based sources and product labels. Always follow label instructions and consult your local chemical dealer and seed dealer before making any applications or planting of seed.