Peredovik Sunflowers are commonly used dove food source, reaching 4-5 ft tall at full maturity. They can be planted alone or added to a Primal seed blend to enhance attraction. Drill or broadcast into a clean, firm seedbed.
Seeding Rate: 10-15 lbs/acre drilled | 20-25 lbs/acre broadcast
50 lb bag
Need some help? Contact us.
- Seeding Rate: 10-15 lbs/ac drilled | 20-25 lbs/ac broadcast
- Added to Mix: 2-4 lbs/ac
- Seed Depth: 1”-1 ½” deep
- Package: 50 lb bag
- Plant into a clean, firm seedbed when both drilling or broadcasting
- Planting Zones: same as Primal soybean
- Zone 1: Late Spring, Early Summer (Soil temps > 60°)
- Zone 2: Late Spring, Early Summer (Soil temps > 60°)
- Zone 3: Late Spring, Early Summer (Soil temps > 60°)
- Zone 4: Not Recommended
Dependent on previous year’s crop. Apply 60-80 lbs/acre of Nitrogen.
Every acre is different and our goal is to help you know what works best in your area. This 'Growing Regions' section showcases where this species works best. If you have any questions on product placement, feel free to contact our experts and we will help!