Peredovik Sunflowers are commonly used dove food source, reaching 4-5 ft tall at full maturity. They can be planted alone or added to a Primal seed blend to enhance attraction. Drill or broadcast into a clean, firm seedbed.
Seeding Rate: 10-15 lbs/acre drilled | 20-25 lbs/acre broadcast
- Seeding Rate: 10-15 lbs/ac drilled | 20-25 lbs/ac broadcast
- Added to Mix: 2-4 lbs/ac
- Seed Depth: 1”-1 ½” deep
- Package: 50 lb bag
- Plant into a clean, firm seedbed when both drilling or broadcasting
- Planting Zones: same as Primal soybean
- Zone 1: Late Spring, Early Summer (Soil temps > 60°)
- Zone 2: Late Spring, Early Summer (Soil temps > 60°)
- Zone 3: Late Spring, Early Summer (Soil temps > 60°)
- Zone 4: Not Recommended
Dependent on previous year’s crop. Apply 60-80 lbs/acre of Nitrogen.