Cleaner Operator – Hemingford, NE
With over 35 years in the seed industry, our team is focused on being trailblazers in resilient land use. We can help anyone interested in exploring, diagnosing, and building a plan for the land. At Millborn Seeds, our goal is to enrich land and lives, because future generations depend on decisions we make on our land today.
We are looking to grow our team with a detail-oriented, organized, and efficient Cleaner Operator. The person in this role will own all parts of operation cleaning equipment and warehousing cleaned seed.
- Execute processing schedule within timing expectations
- Execute on cleaning quality specifications
- Warehouse packaged cleaned products
- Prepare outbound shipments in time for scheduled pickup
- Load and unload bulk seed shipments in a timely manner
- Contribute to general optimization with a continuous improvement mindset
- Assist in the development of standard work procedures
- Maintain a clean and organized facility
- Drive semi locally to move inventory
- Thrives under pressure in a progressive, fast-paced environment
- Positive mindset through challenging workload
- Ability to multitask without sacrificing quality
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to lift 60 lbs
- Forklift experience is preferred
- CDL is preferred
We’d love to have you on Team Millborn! Use the form below to apply, or email email@example.com with questions.