Sugar Beets are an irresistible source of energy and protein, containing foliage and roots that deer love. Sugar Beets work best when they are planted alone and perform best when drilled or broadcast into a clean, firm seedbed.
Seeding Rate: 8-10 lbs/acre drilled or broadcasted
*Seller will determine packaging*
1 lb bag
Need some help? Contact us.
- Protein Content: Up to 35%
- Seeding Rate: 8-10 lbs/ac drilled or broadcasted
- Seed Depth: 1/2” deep
- Plant into a clean, firm seedbed when both drilling or broadcasting
- Planting Zones:
- Zone 1: Spring, Early Summer
- Zone 2: Spring, Early Summer
- Zone 3: Late Spring, Early Summer
- Zone 4: Not recommended
If maximum biomass is desired, use the fertilizer rates below:
|Recommended Application Rate (Lbs/acre)|
|Soil Fertility Level||Nitrogen (N)||Phosphorus (P2O5)||Potassium (K2O)|
*Rates are recommended if no soil test is taken.
Every acre is different and our goal is to help you know what works best in your area. This 'Growing Regions' section showcases where this species works best. If you have any questions on product placement, feel free to contact our experts and we will help!