Forage Peas are a warm-season legume that provides maximum nutrition during the crucial growing months. This drought-tolerant legume should be planted into a clean, firm seedbed when both drilling or broadcasting.
Seeding Rate: 70 lbs/acre drilled or broadcasted
50 lb bag
Need some help? Contact us.
- Protein Content: Up to 25%
- Seeding Rate: 70 lbs/ac drilled or broadcasted
- Seeding Depth: 1” deep
- Package: 50 lb bag
- Plant into a clean, firm seedbed when both drilling or broadcasting
- Planting Zone:
- Zone 1: Late Spring, Early Summer (Soil temps > 60°)
- Zone 2: Late Spring, Early Summer (Soil temps > 60°)
- Zone 3: Late Spring, Early Summer (Soil temps > 60°)
- Zone 4: Not Recommended
If maximum biomass is desired, use the fertilizer rates below:
|Recommended Application Rate (Lbs/acre)|
|Soil Fertility Level||Nitrogen (N)||Phosphorus (P2O5)||Potassium (K2O)|
*Rates are recommended if no soil test is taken.
Every acre is different and our goal is to help you know what works best in your area. This 'Growing Regions' section showcases where this species works best. If you have any questions on product placement, feel free to contact our experts and we will help!