Erosion Control Blankets are a simple and effective way to protect newly planted projects, preserving moisture for the soil, seed, and eventual vegetative growth.
- Blown Straw vs. Erosion Control Blankets
- Wood vs Straw Comparison Study
- American Excelsior Products Download Files
Designed to enhance germination and prevent erosion. Specifically, this erosion control blanket has single netting and is quicker to degrade than other blankets. When wet, the wood fibers expand to form a strong matrix that can hold up to 100 times its own weight in water. Then, absorbed water is available to the soil and plants as needed. These erosion control blankets provide ideal conditions for grass seed growth.
- Curlex I Spec Sheet
- A double netted blanket that is suitable for steep slopes and areas where vegetation establishment is crucial. This blanket has the features that make it a great solution for a wide variety of applications.
- Curlex II CL Spec Sheet
- A lighter, more economical erosion control blanket. It contains less fibers but has the same double netting to provide excellent holding power.
- Curlex II Spec Sheet
- A double-netted erosion control blanket capable of holding soil in place on steeper slopes due to the nearly one pound of excelsior fibers per square yard and the durable double netting.
- Curlex II (.98) Spec Sheet
- Single and double net straw blankets are available via special order.
- Specification Sheet
- Curlex Channel
- Curlex Slope
- Curlex Staple Pattern Guide
- Steel Wire Staples MSMC
- Unrolling Rolled Erosion Control Products