$22.50 – $102.50
Landscaper’s Blend™ is an economical version of the highly popular Quality Sun and Shade. The combination of Fescue, Ryegrass and Bluegrass result in a turf that will stand up to the hottest summer and the harshest winter in both sunny and shady areas of your lawn.
Seeding Rate: 5-6 lbs per 1,000 sq. ft.
|Fine-Leaf Perennial Ryegrass||30%|
|Creeping Red Fescue||30%|
- Planting Time:
- Spring: April – Early June
- Fall: August – Early October
- Dormant: Late October – November or when the ground temperature will remain below 50°F
- Seeding Depth: 1/4″–1/2″
- Seeding Rate: 5-6 lbs per 1000 sq. ft.
- Instructions: Broadcast or drill. (Roll pack, rake, or drag broadcast seed.)
|Speedzone||1.1-1.8 oz/1,000 sq.ft||Apply Speedzone at least 2 weeks before seeding to prevent carryover. Do not apply Speedzone post emerge until grass is established (one month or second mowing, whatever is longer).|
|Tenacity||4-8 oz/a||Can be applied before or, at seeding or on established turf. Tenacity should not be applied when seedlings are growing and not yet established (one month or second mowing, whatever is longer).|
*Always read and follow label instructions before making an application.
- Fertilizer: Apply fertilizer such as 13-13-13 or Sustane 4-6-4 to jumpstart seed growth at planting and 24-05-10 or Sustane 8-2-4 for slow release 6–8 weeks post planting.
- Watering: For new lawns keep soil moist for first 3–4 weeks. After the initial watering period reduce watering frequency but increase duration.
- Erosion Control: Install an erosion control blanket to aid germination and prevent erosion of soil or washing seed.